We're looking for a full-time developer and a talented bunch of freelancer web developers to work on our future digital projects. We're a small, independent design studio 10 minutes walk from Manchester city centre, working with a growing group of clients including the Premier League, BBC, and lots of charities and ethical brands that we really believe in.
If you join our team full-time you'll be able to take advantage of plenty of perks including conference trips, studio laptop, Cycle to Work scheme, healthcare plan and, last but not least, free car parking and a trip down our newly installed fireman's pole.
We're much more about meeting people and getting a feel for whether they're right for the role but here's a few unavoidable tick boxes that we'll be looking for:
- Experience building responsive, device-agnostic websites (not just adaptive)
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Experience with one or more PHP based Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Perch, Craft, etc.
- Familiar with version control, particularly Git
- Care and attention to code quality and performance
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out logical problems
- Not afraid to have some fun trying new technologies and processes
If you're interested in working with us as a freelance web developer or want to join our studio in a full-time permanent role, show us some of your work and a bit more about you in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions? Give Mike, our developer a call on 0161 839 2260.